Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Val's Spicy Baked Shrimp
- 3 slices bacon
- 3/4 pound butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (such as Grey Poupon Country Mustard™)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 49.3g|
|Saturated Fat 30.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|