Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Valentine's Fettuccini for Two
- 4 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can organic fire-roasted diced tomatoes (such as Muir Glen®)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|