Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 kg moderately fat lamb, shoulder or ribs
- 1 kg medium grain rice (paella type)
- 200-250 ml vegetable frying oil
- 1 kg carrot (preferably not young)
- 2-3 medium size onions
- 1-1.5 tbsp cumin
- 2-3 whole heads of garlic, the younger the better (optional)
- 1-2 long hot chillies (optional)
- salt to taste
- 5 liter heavy cast-iron cattle (dutch oven) or bigger, preferably round-bottomed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?