Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Upside-down pear & ginger cake
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250ml milk
- 350g self-raising flour
- 3 small pears , halved and cored - put a piece of stem ginger in the core of each half
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 200g butter , plus 2 tbsp melted butter for the tin
- 200g unrefined dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 pieces stem ginger , chopped, plus 2 tbsp ginger syrup from the jar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?