Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Upside-down cherry torte
- 200g unsalted butter , very soft
- 2 heaped tbsp seedless raspberry or smooth apricot jam
- 500g cherries , pitted weight
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 1 orange , zested
- 100g ground almonds
- 150g self-raising flour
- tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g Greek yogurt , plus more to serve, if you like
- few drops almond extract, optional
- 4 large eggs
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?