Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Upside-Down Pear Chocolate Cake
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature, for pan
- 1 cup (7 ounces) granulated sugar
- 3 firm but ripe pears, peeled, cored, and each cut into 12 slices (1 pound prepped)
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (5 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (1 ounce) unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup (5 1/4 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Chantilly cream or Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?