Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Upside-Down Peach Cupcakes
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 1/4 cups sifted Pillsbury® Softasilk® Enriched & Bleached Cake Flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 3/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- OR 1/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- 1 (14 to 16 oz.) can sliced peaches, drained
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?