Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Upside-Down Apple Pecan Pie
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 6 cups Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|