Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Union Square Café Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1 3-to 3 1/2-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces (legs, thighs, wings and breasts split and halved again; back reserved for stock if desired)
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Cayenne powder
- vegetable oil for deep-frying
Directions:View on Food Republic
Why don't we display directions?