Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Uncooked Tomato Sauce
- 2 pounds fresh, sweet, mature vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- freshly milled black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 191kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|