Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Unconventional Hot Cross Buns Recipe with Dark Chocolate & Dried Cherries
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk, well-shaken
- 1 (0.75 ounce) package (2 1/4 tsp) dried yeast
- 4 tbsp agave nectar or honey, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, roughly chopped if chips are large
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?