Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Uncle Jake’s Old Fashioned Baked Beans
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 can kidney beans; 16 ounces
- 2 cans Bushs Original baked Beans; 28 ounces each
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays)
- 2 tablespoons molasses (I only used 1 tablespoon because molasses scares me)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (I increased this to 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar (I decreased this to 2/3 cup, but may decrease even more next time)
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar; lightly packed
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?