Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Uncle Bo's Hot Sandwiches
- 20 slices bacon
- 3 pounds chipped chopped ham, shredded
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (such as Heinz® Original BBQ Sauce)
- 1/2 cup bottled sweet chili sauce (such as Heinz® Premium Chili Sauce)
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish (such as Heinz® Sweet Relish)
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickle slices (bread-and-butter type)
- 32 slices Cheddar cheese*
- 32 hamburger buns, split
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.6g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|