Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Uncle Bill's Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|