Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Uncle Bill's Chicken Strips
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups dried bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|