Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Uncle Austin's Mexican pancakes with coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of fresh baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded coconut
- Juice from one lime (about 2 tablespoons) plus 1/2 teaspoon of lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?