Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup (50 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 heads garlic, separated and peeled; 2 cloves chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch (1 cm) cubes
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, diced
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (50 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 roasting chicken, (about 4½ lbs/2.25 kg)
- 2 branches rosemary
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1031kcal (52%)|
|Total Fat 66g (101%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (87%)|
|Cholesterol 281mg (94%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|