Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 2 medium onions , halved and very thinly sliced
- 350g undyed smoked haddock
- 175g lightly smoked salmon fillet
- 1 dried red chilli (Angela used Kashmiri)
- pint full-fat milk
- 3 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion , chopped
- about 14 fresh or freeze-dried curry leaves
- 4 cardamom pods , split
- 1 cinnamon stick , broken into pieces
- 280g basmati rice
- tsp turmeric
- 50g butter
- 2 eggs
- handful of coriander leaves and some lime wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?