Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ultimate fish cakes
- 125ml mayonnaise
- 1 rounded tbsp capers , roughly chopped (rinsed and drained if salted)
- 1 rounded tsp creamed horseradish
- 1 rounded tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small shallot , very finely chopped
- 1 tsp flatleaf parsley , finely chopped
- 450g skinned Icelandic cod or haddock fillet, from a sustainable source
- 2 bay leaves
- 150ml milk
- 350g Maris Piper potatoes
- tsp finely grated lemons zest
- 1 tbsp fresh white flatleaf parsley , chopped
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- 1 egg
- flour , for shaping
- 85g fresh white breadcrumbs , preferably a day or two old
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil , for shallow frying
- lemon wedges and watercress , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?