Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ultimate Side Dish
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/8 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons French-fried onions, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|