Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ultimate Banana Bread
- 1 3/4cups (8 3/4 ounces) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon table salt
- 5 large very ripe bananas, peeled
- 8tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2large eggs
- 3/4cup (5 1/4 ounces) packed light brown sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2cup walnuts , toasted and coarsely chopped (optional)
- 2teaspoons granulated sugar
- Directions1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8½ by 4½-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in large bowl.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?