Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Udon with Gingered Peanut Sauce
- 8-ounce package udon noodles
- 6 scallions, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1 small cucumber, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons lightly toasted black and white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1½ tablespoons tahini
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 6 drops hot sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons shoyu
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or rice syrup
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 195kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|