Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Udon Noodles with Chicken, Shellfish, and Vegetables
- 3/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, cut in half crosswise
- 5 napa cabbage leaves, cut crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips
- 4 ounces (about 2 cups packed) spinach, coarse stems removed and leaves cut crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips
- 8 ounces dried udon noodles
- 6 cups
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 ounce (about 4) fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed
- 8 littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 4 ounces (about 12) small shrimp, peeled, deveined, and butterflied
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces and julienned
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?