Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Udon Noodle Soup with Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons (or more) udon soup base
- 1 tablespoon (or more) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (or more) yuzu juice or fresh lime juice
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed, sliced on a diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 6 crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 12 ounces fresh (or frozen, thawed) udon
- 2 cups (packed) arugula, torn
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 hard-boiled, poached, or fried eggs (optional)
- Shichimi togarashi
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?