Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Udon Noodle Soup
- 6 cups cold water
- 1½ pounds chicken necks, wings, and backs
- 6 slices fresh ginger
- 2 leeks, washed, including 2 inches of the green
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 4 ounces udon noodles
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal, including 2 inches of the green
- 4 ounces Chinese cabbage, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 94kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|