Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Udon Noodle Salad
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste (found at health food stores)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rice wine (or apple cider) vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 pound extra-firm tofu, drained well
- 4 scallions, sliced in 2-inch segments
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen, shelled edamame, thawed and rinsed
- 1/4 pound shiitake caps, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 pound cremini, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups nonfat chicken broth
- 1/2 pound snap peas
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) buckwheat udon noodles, cooked as directed on package and drained
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?