Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tzatziki Sauce (Yogurt and Cucumber Dip)
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|