Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain yogurt (see Notes)
- 1 small seedless cucumber, unpeeled, grated (about 2 cups/500 mL grated)
- 2 small cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 43kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|