Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Two bean, chickpea & tomato salad
- 250g shelled broad beans (about 1kg/2lb 4oz before podding)
- 200g French beans or string beans, topped and tailed
- 100g drained, canned chickpeas , rinsed
- 140g cherry tomatoes , halved
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- juice of a lemon
- tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp tomato pure
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?