Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Two Layer Greek Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- black pepper to taste
- pita bread rounds, cut into triangles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|