Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Two-Potato Sauté with Bacon and Cream
- 2 pounds white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams), peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 7 bacon slices, diced
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?