Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Two-Potato Salad with Creole Mustard, Bacon, and Arugula
- 4 strips thick-sliced smoked bacon
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 serrano chiles, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard (see note)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces arugula
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?