Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Two-Pea Pasta with Ricotta and Tarragon
- 12 ounces short pasta of your choice (gemelli, penne, etc)
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, stem ends removed
- 1 10 oz package frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Directions1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 3 minutes less than cooking time called for on package. Add snap peas to pot, cook all for 2 more minutes. Add frozen peas and cook one minute more. Scoop 1/2 cup pasta water from pot and then drain pasta and veggies. Return all to pot.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?