Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twisted Cookies from the Val d’ Aosta
- 1 cup warm water, about 110 degrees
- 2½ teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (spoon flour into dry-measure cup and level off)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold
- ½ cup sugar for rolling the cookies
- 2 or 3 cookie sheets or jelly-roll pans lined with parchment or foil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 44kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|