Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt-free herb and spice blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 heads iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 (2.25 ounce) package blanched slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|