Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice-cooked pork belly with an onion & apple velout
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 star anise
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- a whole pork belly , about 1.5kg (ask for the thin half), boned, skin left on but not scored
- handful thyme
- handful rosemary
- 2 x 350g jars goose fat (or use lard, sunflower or vegetable oil)
- 6 curly parsley sprigs
- 25g butter
- 4 onions , finely chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples , cored and sliced
- 250ml chicken stock
- 142ml tub double cream
- 24 thin green-topped carrots , trimmed, peeled, but left whole
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?