Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice-baked goats cheese souffls with apple & walnut salad
- 100g unsalted butter
- 100g plain flour
- 600ml full-fat milk , warmed
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme leaves
- 4 large eggs , separated, plus 1 large egg white (use the yolk, see below)
- 175g rindless goat's cheese , crumbled
- 50ml double cream
- 25g grated Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- 1 large egg yolk
- handful mixed baby salad leaves, picked and washed
- handful rocket , washed
- 1 red apple , cut into fine matchsticks
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 50g walnut pieces, chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?