Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice-baked goat's cheese souffls
- 250ml milk
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 peppercorns
- 50g butter , plus extra for the ramekins
- 5 tbsp flour
- small bunch parsley , chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 200g soft rindless goat's cheese , crumbled
- 6 egg whites
- 25g parmesan , grated
- 300ml double cream
- 50g soft rindless goat's cheese , crumbled
- 100g Gruyre cheese, grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?