Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice-baked cheese souffls
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus tsp for greasing
- 1 heaped tbsp polenta
- 1 tsp butter
- 25g plain flour
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 50g Parmesan , grated
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 50g light soft cheese
- 2 heaped tbsp snipped chives , plus extra to serve
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 large egg whites
- 50g rocket
- 350g cherry tomatoes , finely chopped
- small red onion , finely chopped
- 1 tsp tomato pure
- pinch crushed dried chillies
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?