Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice-baked Cheese Soufflés
- 2 tbsp butter, plus more for the ramekins and baking sheet
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs, separated, at room temperature
- 4 oz (125g) rindless goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Scant 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- Four 5 oz (150ml) ramekins, parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 637kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (121%)|
|Cholesterol 225mg (75%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|