Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice Baked Bourbon-Hazelnut Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tbs. veggie oil
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (about 6 round, not skinny)
- cup crme fraiche or cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 2 Tbs. pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg, divided
- cup chopped hazelnuts (or pecans, walnuts...)
- cup panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?