Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice-Roasted Miniature Pumpkins with Onions and Thyme
- 6 miniature pumpkins (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, or ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 198kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|