Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes with Bacon-Sesame Brittle
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2"-wide pieces
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 6 medium sweet potatoes (6-8 ounces each)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1 2/3" piece ginger, peeled, finely grated (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 1" pieces scallion (dark-green parts only), thinly sliced lengthwise
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?