Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twice-Baked Potato Pizza
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 2 cups refrigerated homestyle potato slices
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package cooked real bacon pieces or bits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garnishes, if Desired:
- Sliced ripe olives (optional)
- Diced seeded tomatoes (optional)
- Sliced green onions (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|