Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Twenty-Minute Shellfish Sauté with Parsley Garlic Sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley, thick stems removed and leaves washed and chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup milk
- 12 littleneck clams, cleaned and soaked (see Notes)
- 1 pound sea scallops, preferably “dry” (see Notes)
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 314kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|