Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscany Harvest Dip
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
- 1 cup chopped arugula
- 1/2 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|