Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan White Bean and Tuna Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 (15 ounce) can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 Pepperidge Farm® Plain Ciabatta Rolls, split and toasted
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|