Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Turkey Soupy Noodles
- Carcass from a 12- to 14-pound roast turkey, including skin, or 6 pound turkey wings
- 4 quarts water
- 2 medium leeks, greens reserved and white and pale green parts washed (see Cooking Tips) and chopped
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes in juice, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces dried egg pasta squares (such as Cipriani brand tagliardi), or dried no-boil egg lasagne sheets (such as Barilla), broken into roughly 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 to 8 ounces baby spinach
- grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?