Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Style Bean Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups low fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup canned whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups kidney beans, cooked
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup seashell pasta
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|