Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Savory Sweet Potato Soup
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 pound bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 quart half-and-half, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|